5 Aspects of a Premier Removals Company
We all know how stressful relocation can be, with a team of total strangers manhandling all your treasured possessions and you have to uproot and move to a new area of the country. The key to a stress-free move lies with your choice of removal contractors, of which there are many; all claiming to offer a second-to-none service, and with that in mind, here are a few aspects you will find with a top-rated removalist.
- Adequate Resources – It is critical that a removal company has the resources to carry out the relocation and that would include secure storage space, plus a fleet of trucks with several removal teams, ensuring that your project is not affected by vehicle breakdowns or staff absence. One such company is Pro Removals in Sydney, who have been helping people to move for more than 20 years and they have a first-class reputation.
- Customer Focused – The top removalist would pride themselves on the many online testimonials from happy customers and from the very outset, you should feel that you are being taken care of. Nothing is too much trouble for an experienced team, who understand the role of a good removalist and are very customer focused, paying attention to detail. Businesses that are client focused usually have more than their fair share of reviews and testimonials, which you should always read. If you need an end-of-tenancy clean, click here.
- Transparent Pricing – Once the company issue a quote, that should be the price you pay, regardless of any extra work entailed and the removalist would first require a lot of information before they can quote a price for the project. An all-inclusive price should be given and the quote would be itemised so you know where your money is going.
- Comprehensive Service – There are some people who prefer to pack their house contents, but there would be a comprehensive service that covers packing and the materials needed. You would be assigned a project manager, who would be the person you liaise with regarding the move and with everything in their capable hands, you can relax and enjoy the experience.
- Working to Schedule – Moving home is all about timing and once your dates are confirmed, the removalist would allocate the resources to ensure that everything is on schedule. If you need to move out of your current home and can’t move into your new home for a week or two, the removalist would store your possessions until such time as the move can be completed. Every Australian company should have adequate public liability insurance to cover any damages.
The best contractor would have a great reputation and this should be apparent when browsing their website, while they might also might be members of a trade federation, which is always a good sign. Start with a Google search and you could ask several local companies to quote for the project and compare prices and the level of service, and look out for all of the above, which should help you to make an informed decision.